Some people go there on holiday. But the majority of British people travelling to and from Dubai are there on business. And to do great business, you need to arrive at your destination fresh, relaxed, rested and raring to go. That’s why Dubai airport lounges are such a popular booking on our site, and why cheap Dubai airport lounges are in such high demand.
It might only be a seven hour flight but plenty of travellers find it a tiring business, especially when you have to arrive hours before your flight to check in. So we thought it’d be useful for our customers to take a look at affordable Dubai airport lounges, how much they cost and what you get there. If you want to take advantage and beat the crowds, read on to find out more. It needn’t cost you a fortune. In fact it’s remarkable cheap.
A very special Business Class lounge at Dubai Airport
First, let’s look at your choice of lounge facilities at Dubai airport. These days ordinary travellers are just as likely to take advantage of airport lounge facilities as business travellers. Which means their legendary quietness and calm can be compromised, especially when there are children involved. Thankfully for the discerning business traveller, Dubai airport provides a very special Business Class airport lounge serving Terminal 1, accessible via Concourse C.
While there’s no disabled access or conference facilities, the lounge offers snacks and drinks including alcohol (only served between 8pm and 3am during Ramadan). Plus air conditioning, showers, TV, flight monitors, WiFi and internet, phone and fax. The décor is cool and smart, there’s plenty of greenery to help you relax and it’s open 24/7. There’s even a separate smoking area and a quiet, peaceful prayer room. And the Dubai airport lounge cost for this very special facility? It’s yours from just £35.
A choice of three more Dubai airport lounge facilities for all travellers
As well as the special lounge for business travellers at Dubai airport, there are three more lounge areas to choose from, all perfect for ordinary mortals visiting the country for everyday reasons rather than on business.
- For terminal 1 – Marhaba Lounge – accessed from concourse C
- For terminal 3 – Marhaba lounge – accessed from concourse A
- Also for terminal 3 – Marhaba Lounge – accessed from concourse B
Here’s what’s on offer across the board:
- snacks and drinks
- air conditioning
- flight monitors
- disabled access
Terminal 1 Marhaba Lounge at concourse C offers everything except conferencing facilities
Terminal 3 Marhaba Lounge at concourse A offers everything expect conference facilities, phone and fax
The second Terminal 3 Marhaba Lounge at concourse B offers everything except conferencing facilities
What is the everyday Dubai airport lounge price?
These three public lounges are all immaculate, comfy and chilled. And they cost from just £32 per adult. That’s not a lot when it means you avoid the madding crowds and are guaranteed a lovely, comfortable space to relax in instead of coping with the usual airport mayhem. You’ll arrive at your final destination feeling rested, relaxed and ready for anything instead of frazzled to an emotional crisp and in need of a week’s recovery in a darkened room!
What do the lounges at Dubai airport look like?
Dubai is famous for its considerable creativity, the impressive quality of its architecture and its unique contemporary interior design style. Which means the lounges at Dubai are cool, immaculate and a pleasure to relax in… or get to grips with your next big meeting in.
A haven of peace, there’s real wood furniture designed for comfort. Exactly the right level and type of lighting for either chilling out or effective working. Excellent service by unfailingly polite professionals. Nice, big windows with interesting views of the airport action. And everything is absolutely spotless. What’s not to like? An airport lounge experience beats spending hours on the concourse hands down.
The money-saving bit
Just like any good airport lounge, Dubai airport lounges provide everything you need in with the price. Say you have four hours to wait, which isn’t unusual for air travel. If you stay on the concourse it’s easy to spend a lot of extra money on snacks and drinks during those four hours, as well as any number of other extras. Relax in a lounge and it’s all-in, potentially much cheaper.
5 great cheap hotels near Dubai airport
What if you’re delayed or need to stay the night near Dubai airport for some other reason? You can easily spend a small (or large!) fortune on an expensive local hotel, somewhere so smart and posh it’s more or less the ultimate in luxury. When you need a basic, affordable crash pad for the night, what’s on offer?
- The Novotel Deira City Centre is just a quarter of a mile from Dubai airport, a first class hotel on 8th Street in the Port Saeed District without a first class price tag. It’s right near Deira City Centre, Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and the Dubai Tennis Stadium
- Also just quarter of a mile from the airport, the Ibis Deira City Centre is on 8th Street Port Saeed in District F. It’s wheelchair accessible and Deira City Centre, Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and the Tennis Stadium are all nearby
- A third of a mile from the airport, Le Meridien Fairway is a really good hotel on Al Garhoud Road, ideal for families and business travellers. The Tennis Stadium, Golf & Yacht Club and the city centre at Deira are all within easy walking distance
- Just under half a mile from the airport, the City Seasons Hotel Dubai is on Port Saeed Al Maktoum Street and delivers excellent value for money
- A grand hotel without a grand price tag, the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is just over half a mile from the airport and is also close to the Tennis Stadium, Golf & Yacht Club and Deira City Centre. You can easily walk it!
Want to book space in a Dubai airport lounge?
Here’s a link to the right page. All you do is enter your details in the yellow box to get a quote and make your booking.