The Heathrow Sheraton Skyline Hotel features the acclaimed Sky Garden, Sky Bar and Pool, which includes an indoor pool and cocktail bar surrounded by tropical plants. Soundproofed rooms and a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed ensure a good night's rest, and families are always welcome.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have a radio, modem point, hairdryer, trouser press, mini-bar and air conditioning. Non-smoking rooms are available. Room service is available 24 hours a day (please note that this hotel charges a £3 fee for room service). Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Cots are available on request.
Check-in after: 14.00
Check-out by: 12.00
food and drink
Enjoy fine dining in the AA Rosette-winning Al Dente Ristorante
- Breakfast: 06.00-10.30 daily
- Lunch: 12.00-15.00 Monday-Friday
- Dinner: 18.00-22.00 Tuesday-Saturday
- Sports Bar and Grill
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 18.00-01.00; Sat-Sun 12.00-00.00
Breakfast is available from 06.00 and may be enjoyed in your room for an additional charge.
(Vegetarian menu available)
A fully-equipped fitness centre is available to guests 24 hours a day, featuring free weights, weight machines and cardiovascular equipment.
Facilities for disabled guests are available. Wheelchairs can fit into lifts.
transfers to Heathrow Airport
For transfers to and from Terminals 1-3 use the Heathrow Hoppa bus, which runs from 05.20 to 23.14, every 15 to 20 minutes. Additional charge applies; normally £5.00 per person, each way. For travel to and from Terminal 4 you must take the Heathrow Hoppa and then the Heathrow Express train, which runs every 15 minutes from 05.00 to 23.45, free of charge.
Parking charges are covered for the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
- If you book a room-only package and park in the hotel car park, you will be charged the hotel's standard parking rate.
- Triple rooms consist of 1 double bed and either 1 single bed or a sofa bed.
- Quad rooms consist of 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed. They are suitable for two adults with either one child up to 16 years old or two children under 10 years old.
- Family rooms will be two adjacent rooms (not interconnecting).