The 4-Star treatment awaits you at the London Heathrow Marriott Hotel. Rooms feature luxury bedding, high-speed Internet access and satellite TV channels, among many other amenities guaranteed to give you a memorable stay. You'll also have your choice of 5 restaurants and lounges, each one offering a unique dining experience.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have a radio, hairdryer, trouser press, mini-bar and air conditioning. Non-smoking rooms are available. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Cots are available on request.
Check-in after: 14.00
Check-out by: 12.00
food and drink
- Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine at the Tuscany Ristorante.
- Allies American Grille serves a wide range of light and hearty meals.
- Enjoy a specialty coffee or light snack at Costa Coffee.
- Barhemia is open for lunch and dinner, serving drinks and light meals from 11.00 to 02.00.
- The Atrium Lounge is open 24 hours to guests and offers a range of light snacks.
Breakfast is available from 06.30 and may be enjoyed in your room.
The Heathrow Marriott Hotel offers a fitness centre featuring cardiovascular equipment, free weights, a bench press, punch bag and medicine balls. Guests can also take advantage of swimming lessons, massages and body composition testing.
The hotel has 20 rooms designed for disabled guests. Guide dogs are allowed. Wheelchairs can fit into lifts.
transfers to Heathrow Airport
- On-site Parking option:
For transfers to and from Terminals 1-3 use the Heathrow Hoppa bus, which runs from 05.15 to 23.09, every 15 to 20 minutes. Additional charge applies; normally £5.00 per person, each way. For travel to and from Terminals 4 and 5, you must take the Heathrow Hoppa and then the Heathrow Express train, which runs every 15 minutes, free of charge.
- Long Stay Car Park Terminals 1-3 option:
The car park provides transfers free of charge to terminals 1-3. If you are departing from Terminal 4 or 5, take the transfer to Terminal 1, 2 or 3 and catch the Heathrow Express (free of charge) to your departure terminal.
- On-site option:
Parking package includes parking on-site at the hotel.
- Airport Parking option:
Parking package includes parking at Long Stay Car Park Terminals 1-3, a secure car park close to the airport.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
- Triple rooms are only suitable for two adults and one child. They consist of 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed.
- Quad rooms are only suitable for two adults and two children. They consist of 2 double beds.
- There are limited bar and restaurant facilities during December.