The Novotel Heathrow Airport hotel not only features such amenities as an indoor heated swimming pool and gym, but also safe play areas for children of all ages, making this hotel an excellent choice for a family stay. You can also look forward to a relaxing meal in the brasserie-style Elements Restaurant, or take advantage of Novotel's 24-hour room service.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have a radio, hairdryer, trouser press, modem point, mini-bar, Playstation and pay-per-view movies. Non-smoking rooms are available. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Cots are available on request.
Check-in after: 12.00
Check-out by: 12.00
food and drink
Elements Restaurant is open from 12.00-14.00 and 18.00-23.00 serving Brasserie-style cuisine.
There is an early-bird breakfast available from 04.00. Otherwise, breakfast is available from 05.00 and a continental breakfast may be enjoyed in your room from 06.00.
(Vegetarian menu available)
The Heathrow Novotel features a fitness centre with indoor heated pool. An extra charge may apply for some activities.
Rooms for guests with reduced mobility are available. Wheelchairs can fit into lifts. Ground Floor Rooms are available.
transfers to Heathrow Airport
For transfers to and from Terminals 1-3 use the Heathrow Hoppa bus, which runs from 05.15 to 23.09, every 15 to 20 minutes. Additional charge applies; normally £5.00 per person, each way. For travel to and from Terminal 4 you must take the Heathrow Hoppa and then the Heathrow Express train, which runs every 15 minutes from 05.00 to 23.45, free of charge.
Parking charges are covered for the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
- Please Note: Rooms booked for the Day Use package are for use between 09.00 and 18.00 only. For Day Use packages, earliest check-in is 09.00 and the latest check-out is 18.00 on the same day.
- If you book a room-only package and park in the hotel car park, you will be charged at the hotel's standard daily rate.
- Triple rooms consist of 1 double bed and 1 single bed.
- Family rooms will be one room, sleeping a maximum of four people. They will consist of 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed.
- Cots are not available for use in family rooms.