Situated in a quiet residential area, the Britannia Stockport Hotel is an inexpensive option for the business or leisure traveller.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have a radio and trouser press. Non-smoking rooms are available. Room service is available. Cots are available on request.
Check-in after: 14.00
Check-out by: 12.00
food and drink
Enjoy traditional carvery food at Jenny's Restaurant.
Jenny's Cocktail Bar serves a full range of drinks and sandwiches in a relaxing atmosphere.
Continental breakfast is available daily from 05.00 and may be enjoyed in your room. English breakfast is available from 07.00 Mon-Fri and from 08.00 Sat-Sun.
(Vegetarian menu available)
Spindles Health and Leisure Club features a heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and solarium. There is also a bar area serving drinks and light snacks.
The club is open to children aged 2-16 from 10.00 to 17.00 Mon-Fri and from 09.00 to 18.30 Sat-Sun. All children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Admission to the health club is £2.50 per adult and £1.00 per child per day.
Towel hire is £1.00 per towel.
PLEASE NOTE: The swimming pool at this hotel is closed until further notice.
transfers to Manchester Airport
- Parking included option: Transfers are provided by the car park and operate 24 hours a day.
- Room only option: Transfers to the airport are included ONE WAY from the hotel to the airport only, and are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by taxi.
Parking charges are covered for the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking.
Parking at Britannia Country House hotel: Park overnight at the Britannia Stockport hotel, then in the morning take your vehicle to be parked in the Britannia Country House hotel car park.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
- Triple rooms consist of a double bed and a sofa bed. (An extra sofa bed can be requested for an extra adult.)
- Quad rooms consist of either a double bed and 2 single pull-out beds, or a double bed and 1 double pull-out bed.
- Family rooms consist of a double bed and a double sofa bed.