Ace Meet and Greet parking are committed to providing a reliable and stress-free valet parking experience for all of their customers at Gatwick Airport.
Ace Meet and Greet Parking serves both terminals at Gatwick Airport.
Please ring Ace Parking on the number provided in your confirmation email 20 minutes before your arrival at Gatwick.
- South Terminal: Enter the Short stay car park and follow the signs for Passenger Pick-up proceeding to the location as guided by the Ace Parking representative upon your phone call.
- North Terminal: FOR BOOKINGS BETWEEN 06/09/15 and 30/09/15: As you drive into North Terminal, stay in the right hand lane following signs for Approved Operators, HOTEL and PASSENGER DROP OFF. As you bear round to the right you will see the Sofitel hotel on your right hand side. Continue just past the hotel and drive over the pedestrian crossing to the approved operators parking area.
After the pedestrian crossing park up in the bays on your left where will meet you. He or she will be wearing a uniform and check your car for damage, so make sure you allow plenty of time for this. You'll then need to give your chauffeur your car keys - please separate them from the rest of your keys - and they will take your car to our secure car park while you head to check-in. Please have your return flight details and booking our confirmation to hand when you meet the driver.
- North Terminal: FOR BOOKINGS AFTER 30/09/15:Follow signs to the North Terminal roundabout. At the roundabout follow the BROWN SIGNS for the "Hampton-by-Hilton Hotel". Drive past the Shell Petrol Station to the next roundabout - At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit following the BROWN SIGNS for the "Hampton-by-Hilton Hotel". Follow the road to the "Hampton-by-Hilton" car park entrance, just before the hotel's car park entrance turn right into (CAR PARK M- Approved Operators). *DO NOT DRIVE INTO THE HOTEL CAR PARK* Stay in the left lane of CAR PARK M, keep left following signs to the "APPROVED OPERATOR BAYS" where you will be met by a member of staff.
Gatwick Airport have introduced a new scheme that requires all customers to be automatically diverted into the multi-storey car park upon departure, please ensure you follow telephone instructions by Ace carefully to avoid any delays in your parking service booked. There will also be an AIRPORT multi storey exit charge payment payable to Gatwick upon return and collection of your vehicle of £3.00 for 0-30 minutes (or standard tariff thereafter). Please call Ace Parking once you have collected all of your luggage and proceed to the meeting point below.
Unfortunately, Gatwick Airport is carrying out last minute emergency repair works to the walkway between Car park M (where your car would have been returned) and Departures at North terminal from the 06/09/2015 (20:00) to the 30/09/2015 (23:59). Your vehicle will now be returned to to the North Terminal Forecourt- "Approved Operator Area".
- North Terminal: FOR BOOKINGS BETWEEN 06/09/15 and 30/09/15: Exit the terminal building on the ground floor. Cross over all 3 lanes and follow signs for "PASSENGER DROP OFF & HOTELS". Your Chauffeur will meet you opposite the "Premier Inn" in the "Approved Operator Area".
- North Terminal: FOR BOOKINGS AFTER 30/09/15: As you exit North Terminal Customs head towards the exit doors. Just before the exit doors, take the lift to the 1st floor, follow the signs to the Hampton Hotel, go past the reception of the Hotel and follow the signs to "APPROVED OPERATORS CAR PARK", where your car will be returned for you to drive home.
Ace Meet and Greet is a meet and greet service, so you are met at Gatwick Airport's terminal.
Ace Meet and Greet offers the following security features whilst your vehicle is stored.
You keep keys
All drivers are comprehensively insured to drive customers' vehicles.
The car park does not accept large vehicles such as transit vans, or any vehicles with trailers. They are also unable to accept the following vehicles: Aston Martin, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Bentley and Maserati.
This is a meet and greet service where you are met at the airport terminal.
So far we've gathered 650
Ace Meet and Greet reviews
from our previous customers and with an average rating of
we're confident that you'll have a top-notch parking experience. The good news doesn't stop there. We search the web every day to find the cheapest prices for Ace Meet and Greet, and today's no exception. Book within the next week and you could pay as little as:
£4.53 - per day, £50.00 - 1 week, £68.00 - 2 weeks - now that's a bargain!