Gosimply.com Awards For Airport Parking (Oct 08)Written by Casey
We are proud to announce the winners for our coveted gosimply award – presented to those airport parking companies that demonstrate a high rate of customer satisfaction and product excellence. Winners for October 2008 are:
- Red Cent Parking again beat out 3 other car parks for November’s award, and consistently receive praise from customers for their service.
- An efficient service and great security has ensured Birmingham APH receipt of this month’s award.
- Their frequent transfers and convenient location mean the Bristol Silverzone Car Park are in our winner’s list this month.
- As the only independent car parking facility for Cardiff Airport, Highwayman Parking‘s commitment to providing top-notch service and security has resulted in another award.
- Relyon Cruise & Ferry Parking continue to offer award-winning service for the Port of Dover.
Durham Tees Valley Airport
- The Long Stay Carpark, located on-airport, has again proven a popular choice for parking at Durham Tees Valley Airport.
East Midlands Airport
- Good value-for-money and quick transfers result in another award for Long Stay Car Park 7.
- Secure Airparks remains popular for its efficient parking and transfer procedures.
- A value-for-money Meet and Greet service means another gosimply Award for Park And Fly Personal Parking.
- Congratulations to APH Parking at Gatwick, who end up top of the table in November 2008 for their great security and value-for-money service.
- Flying Scot Car Parking beat out 8 other Glasgow Airport parking services to win the award this month, thanks to providing customers with value for money and receiving great reviews.
- Formerly known as Heathrow Q-Park, Quality Airport Parking continues to be popular with our customers.
- MBW Valet Parking remains our customers’ favourite Meet and Greet parking service at Heathrow due to the excellent security of their car parking compound and their value-for-money service.
Leeds Bradford Airport
- Once again, Sentinel Security receives kudos for their value-for-money service, efficient transfers and great security features.
- Great security features and efficient transfers have resulted in Liverpool’s Sky Park receiving their second gosimply Quality Service Award.
- Close proximity to the airport and five-minute transfers help Central Car Parking secure the gosimply Quality Service Award for November 2008.
- Manchester APH has once again received our award because of their excellent security, quick transfers and high customer rating.
- Customers are impressed by the value of Meteor’s Meet and Greet Parking service, plus they offer great security at their parking compound.
- Excellent security and 24-hour on-demand transfers helped Park And Fly earn this month’s award.
- Consistently popular with gosimply’s customers, great security features and efficient transfers have secured Watson’s Ayr Park their second Quality Service Award.
- Of five meet and greet parking services at Stansted, Comstrad Meet & Greet Parking have come out on top this month thanks to the efficiency of their service and our customers’ favourable reviews.