Located conveniently to Gatwick Airport, the Arora hotel is an excellent choice for the airline traveller. The Arora hotel is also near the County Mall shopping centre, and there are trains from Crawley railway station to London or Brighton every 15 minutes.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have satellite TV channels, radio, hairdryer, safe, fridge and air-conditioning. Non-smoking rooms are available. From 1st September 2010, the entire hotel will be non-smoking. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Cots are available, except in triple rooms.
Check-in after: 14.00
Check-out by: 12.00
food and drink
- Mono Brasserie
Full breakfast, lunch and dinner menus
- Palm Deli
Serves a variety of appetising light meals
Morgan's Pub is open Monday to Friday between 17.00-23.00 and open all day Saturday and Sunday. Food is served until 21.00.
Continental breakfast available from 06.00. English breakfast available from 07.00..
(Vegetarian menu available)
Energie Fitness Club - Facilities include: 50 exercise stations, aerobics studio, steam room, spa and beauty salon. The hotel does not have a swimming pool.
A gym, jacuzzi and steam room are free of charge. A solarium can be used for an additional charge.
Specially-designed disabled rooms are available on request. Wheelchairs can fit into lifts.
transfers to Gatwick Airport
On-site hotel parking and Maple Manor parking options:
- Transfers cost £2.50 per person each way and should be booked with reception upon arrival at the hotel.
- Transfers to the airport operate as follows: Tuesday to Friday 05:45-21.15, Saturday to Monday 04:00 - 21:15, every hour.
Airparks parking option:
- Transfers are provided by the car park 24 hours a day, taking approximately 10-15 minutes. Please allow around 45 minutes to drive to Airparks and transfer from there to the airport.
It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to ensure that the vehicle is roadworthy, holds a valid MOT certificate and displays a valid road tax licence. The car park will not accept your vehicle if these requirements are not met.
- On-site hotel parking: Package includes parking on-site at the hotel. Additional days cost £10 per day, payable to the hotel.
- Maple Manor Meet & Greet parking option: On arrival at the hotel, you will be required to hand in your car keys and complete paperwork providing your return flight details. Your car is stored overnight at the hotel, and then moved to a secure car park nearby for the duration of your trip. Upon your return to Gatwick Airport, your car will be delivered to the airport terminal. There is a supplemental charge of £2.50 for vehicles picked up or dropped off between midnight and 06.30. If you are returning ahead of schedule, please give the hotel at least 24 hours notice so they can ensure your vehicle is ready. (Contact details are provided in your confirmation email.)
- Airparks parking option: Park overnight at the hotel, then take your vehicle and voucher to the car park in the morning.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
- Triple rooms consist of either a twin or double room with an extra bed.
- Family rooms are two interconnecting double rooms.
- Airport transfers must be pre-booked with the hotel.
- Christmas Day lunch and New Year's Eve dinner must be pre-booked.