The Best Western Moat House, located just 1 mile from Gatwick Airport, has recently undergone a complete refurbishment and transformation programme. A great choice for families, or anyone who wants a comfortable, modern hotel.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have air conditioning, trouser press, Sky TV channels, and pay-per-view movies. All rooms are non-smoking. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Cots are available on request.
Check-in after: 11.00
Check-out by: 10.00
food and drink
The Moat House Hotel at Gatwick boasts a modern restaurant, bar and lounge offering breakfast, lunch and dinner options for the whole family.
English breakfast is served from 7am to 9am and costs £7.50 per person. Continental breakfast is served from 5am to 9am and costs £3.50 per person.
(Vegetarian menu available)
Guide dogs are allowed. Wheelchairs can fit into lifts. Ground Floor Rooms are available.
transfers to Gatwick Airport
Room-Only, On-site, and Maple Manor Parking bookings:
- Transfers from the hotel to both Gatwick terminals cost £6.00 per room each way, and operate half-hourly from 06.15 to 23.45; between midnight and 06.00, transfers are available on request. If you are traveling to the airport prior to 10.00, please book your transfer upon checking in at the hotel, as they are on a first-come/first-served basis.
For service from the airport, go to the hotel courtesy coach pick-up point and check the pick-up time with the hotel using the freephone.
Summer Special Parking package:
- Transfers: Transfers operate between the car park and the North Terminal 24 hours a day, every 20 minutes. If you are flying from the South Terminal you should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the North Terminal, which runs every 3 minutes and takes around 2 minutes. You should allow around 30 minutes to drive to the car park and transfer from there to the airport. On occasion there is a service to and from the South Terminal. Please check this with the car park operator on arrival. If the service to the South Terminal is unavailable please use the free 24 hour monorail service.
- Returns: Returning home, transfers to and from the North terminal operate every 20 minutes 24 hours a day to return you to the car park. On occasion there is a service to and from the South Terminal. Please check this with the car park operator on arrival. If the service to the South Terminal is unavailable please use the free 24-hour monorail service.
Your car will be brought back to the returns area close to the reception building ready for collection on your return.
Airparks Parking package:
- Transfers to both terminals are provided 24 hours a day at no extra charge.
It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to ensure that the vehicle is roadworthy, holds a valid MOT certificate and displays a valid road tax licence. The car park will not accept your vehicle if these requirements are not met.
- Parking On-site at the hotel: Upon arrival at the hotel, park in the hotel car park. Your vehicle will be stored there for the duration of your trip. If you have not booked a parking package, overnight parking at the hotel costs £6.
- Summer Special and Airparks: Park overnight at the hotel, then take your car and the e-voucher provided with your confirmation email to the car park to exchange for your parking. If you do not have the e-voucher with you, hotel reception can provide one.
- Maple Manor: Upon checking in, you will be asked to complete a form detailing your flight information, and you will be asked to hand over your vehicle keys. Maple Manor will collect your car from the hotel car park and take it to their secure compound. Your vehicle will be delivered to you at your arrival terminal when you return. If you are returning ahead of schedule, please give Maple Manor at least 24 hours notice so they can have your vehicle ready. A £2.50 supplement is charged by Maple Manor for drop-offs between midnight and 06.30. Full details will be provided upon check-in.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
- Triple rooms consist of a double and a single bed, or three single beds.
- During Christmas and New Year's, only the bar and room service menus are available.