The Copthorne Hotel offers 4-star comfort and service with 16th century charm. Surrounded by large, unspoilt grounds featuring wooded areas and landscaped gardens, the Copthorne is the perfect place to wind down and relax - plus Gatwick Airport is only minutes away.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have satellite channels, pay-per-view movies, radio, hairdryer, trouser press, fridge and air conditioning. Non-smoking rooms are available by request. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Cots cannot be allocated to triple or family rooms.
Check-in after: 14.00
Check-out by: 12.00
food and drink
- Opening hours are 06.00-14.00 and 18.00-22.30.
- A buffet is available until 21.30.
- There are limited dining/restaurant facilities over Christmas and New Year's.
A buffet breakfast is served daily from 06.30..
(Vegetarian menu available)
A gym, steam room, sauna and jogging track are available for use at no charge.
PLEASE NOTE that the last admission to the indoor pool for children under 16 is 18.00, and everyone (men, women and children) must wear a swimming cap in the pool. Caps will be for sale on site.
There may be limited leisure facilities over Christmas and New Year's.
Tennis courts, squash courts, a dance studio and spin studio are available for guest use (charges apply).
The Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick has wide corridors, ramps to some of the bedrooms and automatic doors. One room is specially designed for disabled guests. Ground Floor Rooms are available.
transfers to Gatwick Airport
- Transfers operate from 05.05 to 20.00, every 60 minutes, on a loop from the Copthorne Hotel Effingham Park to the Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick, and then to Gatwick South Terminal, Gatwick North terminal and back again.
- Transfers to and from the airport are charged at £4.00 per adult, £2.00 per child (ages 6-12) or £9.00 for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children up to the age of 12).
Parking packages include parking on-site at the hotel unless stated at the time of booking.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
- Triple rooms can either consist of a twin room with an extra bed, or a double room with an extra bed. Cots cannot be allocated to triple rooms.
- Quad rooms have one double and two single beds. They will sleep up to a maximum of four people. Cots cannot be allocated to quad rooms.
- Please note that there may be limited restaurant / leisure facilities over Christmas and New Year's.