Located just a hop, skip and jump away from the airport, the London Gatwick Ramada hotel offers 4-star comfort and luxurious amenities.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have satellite channels, modem point, a radio, hairdryer, trouser press and air conditioning. All rooms are non-smoking. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Check-in after: 14.00
Check-out by: 12.00
food and drink
The Arts Restaurant
serves contemporary bistro dishes in stylish, modern surroundings.
Opening hours are:
- Mon-Fri: 06.30-10.00 and 18.30-22.00
- Sat & Sun: 07.00-11.00 and 18.30-22.00
Last orders for dinner are at 21.30.
The Arts Bar and Cafe offers drinks/light snacks in a relaxing atmosphere and is open from 9am on weekdays and from 11am at weekends/bank holidays.
Breakfast is served from 6.30am to 10am on weekdays, from 7am to 10.30am on Saturdays and bank holidays, and from 7.30am to noon on Sundays. Cost is 12.00.
A small gym is available for hotel guests.
The hotel's Health & Beauty Salon lets you top up your tan, have a back massage, facial or pedicure (by appointment only).
The hotel has extensive facilities for disabled guests, including designated car parking, accessible entrances to bedrooms, the restaurant, bar and leisure centre, and specially-designed rooms available on request.
transfers to Gatwick Airport
- Room-only and on-site (hotel) parking options:
Transfers can be arranged via taxi.
- Summer Special parking option:
Transfers: Transfers operate between the car park and the North Terminal 24 hours a day, every 20 minutes. If you are flying from the South Terminal you should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the North Terminal, which runs every 3 minutes and takes around 2 minutes. You should allow around 30 minutes to drive to the car park and transfer from there to the airport. On occasion there is a service to and from the South Terminal. Please check this with the car park operator on arrival. If the service to the South Terminal is unavailable please use the free 24 hour monorail service.
Returns: Returning home, transfers to and from the North terminal operate every 20 minutes 24 hours a day to return you to the car park. On occasion there is a service to and from the South Terminal. Please check this with the car park operator on arrival. If the service to the South Terminal is unavailable please use the free 24-hour monorail service.
Your car will be brought back to the returns area close to the reception building ready for collection on your return.
- Airparks parking option:
Transfers are provided to both terminals, 24 hours a day. You should allow approximately 45 minutes to drive to Airparks and transfer from there to the airport.
- Maple Manor parking option:
Transfers operate from 03.00 to 23.15 at a charge of £3.00 per person each way (under 12's are free). Your vehicle is delivered to you at the airport terminal upon your return. Important: If you are returning ahead of schedule, please give the car park at least 24 hours notice so they can ensure your car is ready to collect (contact details are provided in your booking confirmation email). A £2.50 supplement is charged for pick-up or drop-off from 00.00 to 06.30.
Please be sure to note the parking option you are selecting, which will be clearly stated in your search results.
It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to ensure that the vehicle is roadworthy, holds a valid MOT certificate and displays a valid road tax licence. The car park will not accept your vehicle if these requirements are not met.
Parking packages include:
- Parking on-site at the hotel
- Parking at Gatwick Airport's Summer Special Car Park (near the North Terminal).
- Parking off-airport at Gatwick Airparks. Park overnight at the hotel and take your vehicle and voucher to the car park in the morning.
- Meet & Greet parking with Maple Manor. Upon arrival at the hotel, you will be asked to hand in your car keys at reception and complete paperwork detailing your return flight details. Your vehicle will be stored overnight at the hotel and then moved to a secure compound nearby. Your vehicle is delivered to the airport terminal upon your return.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
- Smoking is not allowed in bedrooms or public areas. Chairs and tables are provided outside the hotel for those who wish to smoke.
- Triple rooms consist of a double bed and a single bed (some rooms have 3 single beds).
- Quad rooms will be one room, sleeping a maximum of 4 people and consisting of a double bed, a sofa bed and a z-bed.
- If using a secured parking package and staying at the hotel only on your return from holiday, you must go to the hotel reception before parking your car to collect your parking voucher.