The Gatwick Menzies Hotel is a former Tudor coaching inn offering comfortable, cosy accommodation within easy reach of Gatwick Airport and the Sussex and Surrey countryside.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have satellite channels, radio, hairdryer and trouser press. Non-smoking rooms are available. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Cots are available on request.
Check-in after: 14:00
Check-out by: 11.00
food and drink
The Brasserie serves food from 18.00 to 22.00.
The Lounge serves food from 05.00 to 01.00.
A limited menu is available over Christmas and New Year's.
The hotel pub is open from 11.00 to 23.00, seven days a week. Food is served from 12.00 to 22.00.
Breakfast is available from 06.30 to 09.30, seven days a week.
Disabled facilities are available. Wheelchairs can fit into lifts. Ground Floor Rooms are available.
transfers to Gatwick Airport
Parking at hotel (and for transfers to the airport when the Maple Manor parking package is booked):
- Transfers are not included in the package price. The hotel will arrange for a taxi to take you to and from the terminal at a cost of approximately £6.00 each way (maximum of 4 people). Transfers are available 24 hours a day and take approximately 10-15 minutes.
Summer Special package:
- Transfers to the North terminal are provided by the car park 24 hours a day, at no extra charge. If departing from the South terminal, guests will need to take the monorail service from the North terminal, which runs every 3 minutes and takes around 2 minutes.
It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to ensure that the vehicle is roadworthy, holds a valid MOT certificate and displays a valid road tax licence. The car park will not accept your vehicle if these requirements are not met.
Parking at hotel:
- Package includes on-site parking at the hotel
- Parking charges are covered for the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking.
- Extra days' parking at the hotel are charged at their standard daily rate.
Parking at Summer Special:
- Package includes either 8 or 15 days' parking at the Summer Special car park (near the North Terminal).
- Park overnight at the hotel and take your vehicle to the car park in the morning, where they will provide transfer to the North terminal.
- Please use the parking e-voucher attached to your booking confirmation to redeem your parking at Summer Special. If you do not have it with you, please advise hotel reception before checking-out and they will provide you with a voucher.
Parking with Maple Manor:
- Upon checking in at the hotel, reception will take your flight details and arrange for Maple Manor Parking to collect your vehicle from the hotel car park (you will need to leave your keys).
- On your return, Maple Manor will meet you outside your arrival terminal with your vehicle.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
- There is no free overnight parking at this hotel.
- Triple rooms consist of one double bed and one z-bed. They are suitable for a maximum of 2 adults and one child.
- Quad rooms will be one room with one double bed and two single beds.
- A limited menu is available over Christmas and New Year's.
- Occasionally, the hotel may have to give customers who have booked a double room a twin room instead.