Try the White House hotel near Gatwick for a home-from-home atmosphere and a warm welcome. Horley town centre, with plenty of bars and restaurants, is just a short walk away.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have a radio and hairdryer. All of the hotel's rooms are non-smoking. Cots are available on request.
Check-in after: 11.00
Check-out by: 10.00
food and drink
Dinner is served from 18.00-22.00 nightly, featuring a range of light meals, English dishes and specialist Indian cuisine.
The White House Gatwick's bar is open 18.00-23.00 every evening.
Breakfast is available from 07.00.
(Vegetarian menu available)
transfers to Gatwick Airport
On-site parking option:
- Transfers to both terminals cost £5.00 per room each way, operate 24 hours a day and take approximately 5-10 minutes.
For service from the airport, guests should phone the hotel.
Summer Special Parking package:
- Transfers: Transfers operate between the car park and the North Terminal 24 hours a day, every 20 minutes. If you are flying from the South Terminal you should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the North Terminal, which runs every 3 minutes and takes around 2 minutes. You should allow around 30 minutes to drive to the car park and transfer from there to the airport. On occasion there is a service to and from the South Terminal. Please check this with the car park operator on arrival. If the service to the South Terminal is unavailable please use the free 24 hour monorail service.
- Returns: Returning home, transfers to and from the North terminal operate every 20 minutes 24 hours a day to return you to the car park. On occasion there is a service to and from the South Terminal. Please check this with the car park operator on arrival. If the service to the South Terminal is unavailable please use the free 24-hour monorail service.
Your car will be brought back to the returns area close to the reception building ready for collection on your return.
- Package includes parking at the hotel. Additional days are charged at the hotel's daily rate. Parking is at owner's risk.
On-airport parking option:
- Parking package includes parking at Gatwick Airport's Summer Special Car Park (near the North Terminal). You park overnight at the hotel. Reception will give you a voucher to exchange for long-term parking when you take your car to the airport car park in the morning.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
Triple rooms are only suitable for 2 adults and 1 child.