The Europa Hotel for Gatwick is a budget hacienda-style hotel offering easy access to the Airport via the M23. With transfers to and from the airport, the Europa provides a good start to your holiday or a convenient airport stopover.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have satellite channels, a radio, hairdryer and trouser press. Non-smoking rooms are available. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Cots are available on request.
Check-in after: 14.00
Check-out by: 11.00
food and drink
The Mediterranee Restaurant offers a carvery-style menu with freshly-cooked entrees and whole roast joints carved by request.
- 06.30-10.00 (last orders at 09.45)
- 18.30-22.00 (last orders at 21.45)
Rafters Bar is a great meeting place in the hotel's main lounge. Serving a wide selection of drinks and snacks, it's a nice informal alternative to the restaurant.
Continental breakfast may be enjoyed in your room from 06.00. English breakfast is available from 06.30.
(Vegetarian menu available)
Spindles Health & Leisure Club - Featuring a range of exercise equipment, an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and juice bar (additional charges apply). Spindles is open to children aged 2-16 daily from 10.00 to 19.00. It is the hotel's policy that all children aged 2-16
years should be accompanied by an adult at all times when visiting the club.
Admission to the health club is £2.50 per adult per visit, and £1.00 per child per visit. Towel hire is £1.00 per towel.
Wheelchairs can fit into lifts. Ground Floor Rooms are available.
transfers to Gatwick Airport
Transfers need to be booked on arrival at the hotel, as they operate on a first-come/first-served basis.
Room Only and On-site parking packages -
Transfers take approximately 10 - 15 minutes to both terminals and operate as follows:
Between 04:15 to 19:15, every 45 minutes (except between 10:15 and 11:45 when there is no service available).
Between 21:00 to 04:15 transfers run on a scheduled hourly basis.
For a service from the airport, please go to the hotel courtesy coach pick-up point and use the freephone to check the pick-up time with the hotel.
that the hotel charges £5.00 per adult return and £2.50 per child aged 4-16 return for transfers. Infants aged 0-3 travel free of charge.
- If booking a package with parking at the airport car park, please allow around 30 minutes to drive to the appropriate car park and transfer from there to the airport.
- Transfers from the secured car park are included in the price and operate 24 hours a day.
Parking packages include car parking either on-site at the hotel or at the long-term car park at Gatwick Airport.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
- Triple rooms consist of 3 single beds or 1 double bed and 1 single bed.
- Quad rooms will be one room. They will sleep a maximum of four people and consist of 1 double bed and a double sofa bed or bunk beds.
- Family rooms will be one room. They will sleep a maximum of four people and consist of 1 double bed and a double sofa bed.
- Family Five rooms consist of twin beds, bunk beds and a z-bed.
- There are restricted facilities over Christmas and New Year's.