The Gatwick Hilton hotel is the only hotel linked to the airport's South Terminal by a covered walkway. Providing 4-star comfort, the Hilton Hotel Gatwick is ideal for travellers flying from Gatwick's South Terminal or for anyone doing a little sightseeing in London.
Standard Room facilities include a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and phone. Rooms also have La Source toiletries, plasma screen TV with pay-per-view movies, Internet access, a radio and mp3 player dock, hair dryer and air conditioning. Non-smoking rooms are available. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Cots are available, except in triple, family and upgraded rooms.
Check-in after: 15.00
Check-out by: 12.00
food and drink
Amy's Restaurant and Bar
is open daily from 18.00-23.00, offering a formal á la carte dining experience.
The Garden Restaurant and Bar
serves breakfast from 06.00-10.30, lunch from midday to 14.00, and buffet* and á la carte options from 18.00-22.30.
*The Garden Restaurant buffet dinner changes daily and consists of:
- Starters: Hors d'oeuvre section with salmon, prawns, herrings, parma ham, salads, condiments and soup
- Main: A roast, a meat alternative, fish dish, vegetarian, pasta, potatoes, rice and vegetables
- A wide selection of desserts and cheeses
Continental breakfasts can be ordered from 06.00. An English breakfast buffet is available only in the Garden Restaurant.
(Vegetarian menu available)
The LivingWell Express Gym
is open 24 hours a day and features:
- Nine cardiovascular and resistance machines
- Two stretch mats and two ab cradles
- Exercise regime programmes
The hotel offers superb disabled facilities. Wheelchairs can fit into lifts. Ground Floor Rooms are available.
transfers to Gatwick Airport
The hotel is connected to the South Terminal by a covered walkway, allowing easy access in under 4 minutes.
If you are flying from the North Terminal you can take the free 24-hour monorail service, which runs every 3 minutes and takes around 2 minutes.
It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to ensure that the vehicle is roadworthy, holds a valid MOT certificate and displays a valid road tax licence. The car park will not accept your vehicle if these requirements are not met.
- On-airport package:
Includes parking at the Long Stay South car park at Gatwick.
On arrival, report to reception and check in. You will be given a voucher to exchange for parking at Long Stay South, which is located 1km from the hotel. You then take your car immediately to the car park. Please note that you are not required to leave your keys with the car park.
- Airparks Parking package:
- Meet & Greet Parking package:
Includes parking at Maple Manor Parking. Park outside the hotel and you are met by a driver to complete paperwork and hand in your keys before checking in. You will be met at the airport terminal upon your return by the driver and your car.
- Day Use package:
Does not include parking, which costs £7.00 per day, payable directly to the hotel.
Please note: Prices quoted for transfers and additional parking days correct at time of publication.
Additional days parking beyond the duration of your stay as indicated at the time of booking may incur additional fees.
- Please Note: For day-use packages, earliest check-in is 09.00 and latest check-out is 18.00 on the same day. Rooms booked on the day-use package can only be used between 09.00 and 18.00. Do not book a day-use package if you require an overnight stay.
- All triple rooms are non-smoking, and consist of either a double bed and a single bed or 3 single beds.
- Quad rooms consist of 1 double bed and a bunk bed, suitable for 2 adults and 2 children. All quad rooms are non-smoking.
- Family rooms will sleep up to 5 people and consist of a double and 2 single beds. An extra bed can be provided. A cot can be added providing there are no more than 4 persons in the room. All family rooms are non-smoking.
- Cots cannot be used in upgraded double and twin rooms or in triple and quad rooms.