Gosimply.com Awards For Airport Parking (Sep 08)Written by Casey
Continuing our effort to provide a completely transparent service on all of the products we offer, gosimply.com is proud to announce the recipients of our gosimply Awards for the month of September 2008.
Our winners continue to provide a great all-round car parking service and have consistently received praise for their service by our customers. Congratulations to all those car parks that have achieved the gosimply award.
On and off-airport parking winners:
- Airparks – rated 85% – the ever popular Airpark provides off-airport parking at Aberdeen Airport and continues to offer great value for money.
- Red Cent Parking – continues to receive excellent customer feedback and has been rated at 89%, beating 3 other car parks to the top spot for Belfast Airport Parking.
- APH Parking at Birmingham Airport – rated 88% is a clear winner for our customers, and comes highly praised for its efficiency and security.
- Silverzone Car Park at Bristol Airport – is located on-airport, provides frequent transfers, and has received an 81% rating.
- Highwayman Parking – is the only independent car parking facility for Cardiff Airport. They take great pride in their levels of service and security, and have achieved an 83% rating with 109 customer reviews.
- Relyon Cruise and Ferry Parking – serving the Port of Dover, has achieved an 86% rating this month; a reflection of their excellent customer service and great security.
- Durham Tees Valley On-Airport Parking – lets you park within sight of the terminal building. Providing the security you’d expect from an on-airport car park, they’ve received an 84% rating for October 2008.
- Long Stay Car Park 7 – at East Midlands Airport is another consistently well-rated car park that provides efficient transfers and offers good value-for-money.
- Secure Airparks – with a 88% rating, this Edinburgh Airport car park is a very popular choice with our customers due to their efficient parking and transfer procedures, and their excellent security.
- Cophall Farm Parking – at Gatwick Airport serves both the South and North terminals, offers excellent value-for-money, and has a rating of 88% this month.
- Parksafe Car Parking – is conveniently located just over a mile from Glasgow Airport, provides quick 5-minute transfers, and has received an 84% rating.
- Heathrow Q-Park – with a rating of 89%, this car park serves all of the terminals and remains a very popular option for parking at Heathrow Airport.
- Humberside Long Term Parking – has a rating of 82% for October. There’s no need for transfers at this car park, as the terminal is within walking distance, and their good security will give you peace of mind whilst you’re away.
- Sentinel Security Car Park – at Leeds Bradford Airport is once again one of our highest-rated car parks with a score this month of 89%. Customers consistently rate them highly for their efficient transfers, excellent customer service, and great value-for-money.
- Sky Park – is located just a short distance from Liverpool Airport, and the security and value they provide, along with their quick transfers, has resulted in a rating this month of 83%.
- Long Stay Parking – for London City Airport is another winner this month, boasting an 83% rating. A covered walkway provides access to the terminal building from the car park and their security features ensure your vehicle is safe.
- Central Car Parking – is a Luton Airport car park that rates very highly with our customers, thanks to their 5-minute transfers and close proximity to the airport.
- APH Manchester – is a consistent favourite with our customers. Their rating of 90% proves that travellers are looking for friendly service, excellent security and superb value, which APH provides to travellers who need Manchester Airport parking.
- Park and Fly – is yet another car park that our customers have recognised as a great option for parking at Newcastle Airport. Holiday-makers and business travellers alike value their speedy 24-hour transfers and first-class customer service, which is evident by their rating of 90%.
- Watson’s Ayr Park – is a firm customer favourite and with good reason. Excellent security, quick transfers and great value mean that this Prestwick Airport car park fully deserves its 92% rating.
- Long Stay Parking – at Robin Hood Airport has received an 84% rating for October. You can park your car yourself, keep your keys, and fly away safe in the knowledge that the top-notch security features, including CCTV and regular security patrols, are keeping your vehicle safe.
Meet & Greet Parking Winners
All of our Meet & Greet Parking award winners this month offer a convenient, hassle-free service to travellers.
- Stansted Easy Parking
- Meteor Meet & Greet Parking Birmingham
- Park and Fly Personal Parking Edinburgh
- MBW Valet Parking Heathrow
- Luton Airport Meet & Greet Parking
- Meteor Meet & Greet Parking Manchester
- Newcastle Airport Meet & Greet Car Parking
gosimply.com only awards those services that consistently excel in customer satisfaction and product excellence. By reviewing the awards every month, we ensure every product has a fair chance of achieving this status and, if it has already been given an award, continues to offer the same high level of service as previous months.Tags: airport parking, gosimply Awards, October 2008